Habana Chocolate organic cotton kingsize hammock chair
Where relaxation meets sustainability: the Habana Hammock Chair is made of soft, certified organic cotton and responsibly sourced FSC wood. It’s as ethical as it is beautiful.
- Kingsize Hammock Chair: With a fabric surface of 210 cm in length, Kingsize Hammock Chairs offer maximum seating and reclining comfort.
- Spreader bar made of bamboo: High-quality bamboo: particularly robust and attractive. Thanks to its production in high-quality plate technology, it is exceptionally weatherproof and has a pleasantly smooth surface.
- Reinforced edges make the material extremely tear-resistant.
- Integrated 360° safety swivel: Due to a special, integrated safety swivel you can turn your chair in every direction and to every degree without over-winding the suspension cords.
- Hang your hammock chair with our chair stand or suspension kits.
- Seating Width: 130 cm
- Seating Length: 210 cm
- Total Height: 170 cm
- Length of bar: 140 cm
- Required minimum height: 220cm
- Carrying capacity: 160kg
How to use:
Required space: The installation of a hammock chair requires a suspension height of 200-220 cm, depending on the model. If the suspension is from a higher point, the hammock chair can be extended with a rope.
Fixation: In order to hang a hammock chair, a suspension point is necessary from either a ceiling, a tree limb, or a beam. A hammock chair is more space-saving than a hammock and is easy to integrate into living quarters. It can be removed in one simple step when no longer needed.
Reclining position: Comfort or Kingsize hammock chairs offer enough room to recline in. The longer the spreader bar, the more room there is for the upper body.
100% cotton (organic, GOTS certified) | swivel: stainless steel | spreader bar: bamboo (FSC™ certified)
Machine-washable: The fabric part of the hammock chair can be removed and machine- washed: delicate cycle 30°C!
Do not tumble dry: In order to preserve your product, line dry. Do not machine dry.
Bind the suspension cords together before washing to avoid tangling.
Cotton hammocks are susceptible when exposed to constant moisture. Therefore, take the hammock down in the evening to protect it from overnight dampness. Keep in mind that a hammock that has become damp needs adequate air circulation to dry.
Keep dry during winter: We recommend cleaning and thoroughly drying the hammock before the winter season. After it is completely dried, store away.
We offer FREE shipping within the UAE within 48 hours.
Once your order is placed, you will receive an order confirmation email. When your items are ready to be shipped, you will receive a second email confirming dispatch.
For our full Shipping & Returns policy click HERE
Please note: Due to Covid-19, delivery options to Abu Dhabi have been severely affected. Delivery times outside of Dubai will be confirmed on a case-by-case basis and may take up to 7 working days.